If you’re looking for a way to start your financial discussion, here are some questions to get you going.
1. What will we spend our money on?
2. What are our goals and dreams as a couple? Separately?
3. How will we prioritize these so we both get what we want?
4. How much should we spend on birthday gifts?
5. How much should a purchase cost before we consult with the other person?
6. Should we have allowances?
7. Should we have separate bank accounts?
8. Do we have enough money to support our current lifestyle?
9. Are we increasing our wealth?
10. Do we have a consistent savings and investment plan?
11. Do we know where our money goes?
12. Should we combine our income?